About Lexin Capital
Lexin Capital is a private investment, development and management company that manages its own capital along with a global client base and makes direct investments in real estate.
- January 2017: Lexin acquires 551 Madison Avenue, an approximately 150,000 sf Class A Building located in Midtown Manhattan.
- January 2016: Lexin refinances Equalia, an office building in Alfortville, France, with a three-year loan from BRED Banque Populaire and TRIODOS Finance BV, after reaching over 90% occupancy.
- July 2015: Lexin successfully completes sellout of Veritas Homes at McCormick Ranch ("Veritas"), luxury residential condominium units in Scottsdale, AZ.
- June 2015: Equalia welcomes BC Remarketing, a French subsidiary of BCA Remarketing Group Limited, the UK-based leader in vehicle remarketing services in Europe.
- February 2015: Lexin and its partner close the last home at Rancho Madera, a single family homes development located in the heart of downtown Cave Creek, north Scottsdale, Arizona.
- June 2014: Lexin Capital bought a pair of Financial District buildings from the Century 21 department store company for $46 million
- March 2014: Lexin closes the acquisition of 229 West 28th Street, a 160,000 sf office building located in Midtown Manhattan.
- December 2013: Lexin starts construction of its Hyatt House project in New York City.
- December 2013: Lexin aquires Almarte site consisting of 24 partially developed single family lots in Carefree, Arizona.
- August 2013: Lexin refinances Spa Cove Apartments, an apartment community in Annapolis, Maryland, with a five-year loan.
- March 2013: Lexin signs a franchise agreement to open the first new Hyatt House extended stay hotel in Manhattan at the end of 2015.
- July 2012: Lexin refinances three office buildings in Takoma Park, Maryland with a five-year loan from a regional bank.
- March 2012: Lexin refinances Nona Commons, a retail neighborhood center in Orlando, Florida, with a ten-year loan.
- January 2012: SMABTP signs a 57,000 square foot lease at Lexin’s Paris office building.
- August 2011: Lexin acquires all of the finished lots within Rancho Madera community located in the heart of downtown Cave Creek, north Scottsdale, Arizona.
- April 2011: Lexin invests in www.houzz.com the primary web center for home design, decorating and remodeling.
- March 2011: Lexin acquires Veritas Homes at McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- February 2011: Lexin acquires a defaulted loan secured by 28th Street and 6th avenue development site in Manhattan, New York. Read More >>
- December 2010: Lexin acquires Nona Commons, a supermarket anchored retail neighborhood center located in Orlando, Florida.
- October 2010: Lexin acquires 71 finished single family homes and 325 finished lots in Tapestry community, Vegas, Nevada.
- June 2010: Lexin acquires a significant equity interest in French homebuilder Groupe Réalités, a young dynamic team based in Nantes and active in western France.
- May 2010: Lexin acquires all the remaining home lots located in the Montana Vista and Buena Vista communities, Phoenix, Arizona.